Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Entering the Blogosphere!

Why blog?
Realistically, I don't know. It simply does not make logical sense. I am the least likely person to tackle another project like learning how to blog. I find the busy-ness of life dizzying. At times I find myself barely able to keep my head above water caring for my wife (of over 10 years!!), our 3 kids, and fulfilling multiple employment roles at the Word of Life Bible Institute.
That being said, I have become more and more interested in the idea for the last few months and just cannot put it aside. A zeal has developed to share my life with others - the funny, the not-so-funny, and the things I am passionate about. First, I would like to try my hand at writing (and seeing if anyone is interested in reading my attempts). Second, I want to share my journey of life and how my spiritual beliefs influence my life. Finally, I desire to challenge others to think, provoke people to laugh, and to enjoy the journey of life together.

Please let me know if you laugh, have questions, or just can't stop thinking about something instigated by this site. I look forward to sharing "My Real Life" with you.

0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus