Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Monday, January 31, 2011

How to Ruin Your Accountability group

As a follow up to the theme of Accountability. I just came across this link today.

8 Ways to Ruin Your Accountability Group | The Resurgence

Speaking to students here at WOLBI last night from the book of Haggai I was reminded,

"It's not about what I do - it's the heart that does it."

I've heard Ravi Zacharias quote T.S. Elliott,

  "This is the greatest treason, to do the right thing for the wrong reason." 
We can ruin accountability the same way we can ruin everything else - make it a ritual with no heart.

0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus