Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hasty or Hungry?!

Ever have one of those days?

A day like when you are eating the last few pieces of lemon bread from the container and realize the container is full of earwigs - after you eat a piece! ( That's another story for another post...)

Getting back to the office the other day I was enjoying the remainder of my lunch - a delicious apple.

I looked down at the luscious fruit before me in all its partially eaten glory and witnessed the sight you see below. I laughed out loud and grabbed my tablet for a picture.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at life!

Hasty or Hungry?


I asked a number of WOLBI students for their opinion. Was it hasty or hungry?

How often do we rush into things without "looking before we leap." It is so important to consider the consequences of our actions and not merely be ruled by our appetites.

Apparently everything came out okay, the incident happened last week and there has still been no sign of the missing sticker.



0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus