Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movember!

Even with limited TV exposure I was amazed at so many commercials proclaiming the approach of Movember. What in the world is that about? My curiosity finally got the best of me. It wasn't hard to find out that Moustaches + November = Movember. The growing starts after a clean shave November 1 and is a constant talking point throughout the month to raise support and awareness about issues in Men's health.

"Did you know?
- In 2010 tragically more than 4,400 men will die as a direct result of prostate cancer." 

Some of the guys at the Bible Institute have joined in as well forming the Wolbranos (not to be confused with the Wolbranos Blog) group. Would you consider donating to prostate cancer research?

Check out my MoSpace for more information or to donate.

So it begins...

From Jon in Real Life

0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus