Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOLBI's Got Talent!

We had a great time last Tuesday night here at WOLBI sharing skits, songs, music, and even stand-up comedy. For a complete report see the WOLBRANOS blog post by the same name.
I sometimes miss the good ol' days of zany skits so I dug into the old Impact repertoire and gathered a posse.
A special thanks to the guys who gave 15 minutes of their time before the event to learn the skit :)
I thought I'd post here for the sake of the memories that may be lingering for the Old Impact Crew and those who remember those days.

One thing I realized is that skits like that hurt more now than I ever remember them hurting before! Despite the aches and pains of the aftermath it is always worth it to make people laugh.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a classic! I think it's maybe because John is like 34 that it hurts a bit more. I think Eric, John and I performed that at Melissa's home church at a fund raiser thing. I think Neils really made Jonathan look good.
Steve

Jon said...

I'm sure age has something to do with it...I'm surprised no one actually slipped through the stage on this one - the setup crew forgot to latch all the pieces together and everything was shifting as we flew around! So much fun!
Good times, eh Steve!? And yes, Neils 'made' a lot of those skits what they were. No one could put on 'the dumb look' like Unger!

 
blog comments powered by Disqus