Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Agree with the Atheists!

Check out the article I Agree with the Atheists!

Note carefully the logic of the final section as Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis quotes an Atheist.

If Adam and Eve are not historical, there is no original sin. If there is no original sin, what is the point of the Bible (if Genesis is myth what in the Bible isn't myth??), what is the point of a Saviour, what is the point of life, what is the point of anything?

We need to be careful in making concessions to "science falsely so called" when it comes to creation and the text of the book of Genesis.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus