Logos RefTagger
Loving Life. Laughing Lots. Learning Always. Join me in the adventure of life as I seek to share the funny stories, the thoughtful ideas, and the passionate convictions of 'My Real Life.'

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remembering Israel


It is hard to believe it has already been months since I walked the dusty paths of the Holy Land.

I was blessed to travel with the incredible students and staff of the Jeju Island campus of the Word of Life Bible Institute.  The WOLBI Asia campus just opened Fall of 2010 with students from South Korea, Japan, Canada, and the USA.

Everyone always asks, "How was it?" and my response is usually the same...speechlessness. How do you describe something so powerful, life-changing, and beautiful?  Seeing the Scriptures I have known and studied for years come to life before me was absolutely indescribable!  

So here is a feeble effort to remember, reflect, and share just a glimpse of the wonder that was Israel 2011.


WARNING:
Exposure to such material as pictures and testimony of the Holy Land, its geography, character, history, and beauty often creates an insatiable longing to travel and experience these things for one's self.
You have been warned!



To catch all the Israel 2011 posts be sure to Subscribe or Follow this blog. See boxes to the right.

Or check the other posts out here:


Remembering Israel Day 1 - Gezer

Remembering Israel Day 2 - Caesarea Maritima (coming soon)



If you would be interested in participating in a similar study trip, please contact me.


Jonathan Ward Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved.



0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus